Join a leader in the Biotech industry! This company offers an innovative and revolutionary device for Biomarker Analysis and they are looking for a Salesforce Architect!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ryan Dugan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000 per yearA bit about us:
A fast growing Biotech company that offers a wide range of innovative products specializing in consumables and devices. Most notably, a device that is revolutionizing Biomarker Analysis.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 10% Bonus
- 4% Match on the 401K
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Excellent Healthcare and generous PTO
- Innovative culture
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company paid short- and long-term disability insurance
- Company contribution to fitness club membership
- The Salesforce architect will work with with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions. The Salesforce Architect will also be responsible for designing the architecture of SalesForce.com (SFDC) as well as analyzing/executing full life-cycle development, testing, and deploying reliable and sustainable solutions to support commercial and other internal operations
You must have:
- Strong knowledge of the SFDC platform and its information to share across multiple platforms (such as ERP, PLM, Ecomm etc.).
- Experience in guiding the technical direction and implementation SFDC solutions
- Experience with data migration and data validation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Business Requirements
- Data Migration
- Data Validation
- Enterprise Resource Planning