The Site Team Lead is the single point of contact for the Task Order/Performance Location. The Site Team Lead supports the ID/IQ Program Manager in preparation of periodic reports and the maintenance of records in support of USCG training tasks; develop monthly reports, prepare periodic deliverables and assist in developing job aids and visual presentations; review training programs, schedules and coordinate required support; and maintain master files for all supported program areas at the assigned performance locaiton. The Site Team Lead duties may be collateral to the work of other labor categories, provided the contractor employees meet the requirements for both positions.
- The Site Team Lead manage the day-to-day operations at the assigned performance location.
- The Site Team Leads shall be available to the Task Order COR via telephone between the hours of 0800 and 1700 local time per the respective locations, Monday through Friday, and shall respond to a request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within three (3) hours of notification.
- Project coordination, assist technical and instruction staff in course development and presentation to ensure continuity of training material, consistency of layout, presentation, and flow of subject matter.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to school staff on current instructional technology during the development of training aids and delivery method, including computer-based training, desktop video conferencing, multimedia, audio, graphic, and distance learning technology.
- Act as an alternate instructor during unplanned absence of scheduled instructor staff personnel.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in an Education, Business, or Management related field.
- Must possess a minimum of 1-year supervisory experience.
- Must possess a minimum of 1 year of project management experience.
- Must be proficient in using the following software applications: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Must possess Six Sigma Greenbelt Certification (Yorktown)
- May require SECRET clearance (per task order).
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off Program & Company Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- On-the-job Training, Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Classroom conditions will be comparable to a typical office setting with work hours of 0800-1700 based on the training schedule, with a typical 8-hour workday. Field/Range conditions requires wearing PPE, working outside in weather during all four seasons, with prolonged periods of standing and moving while delivering training.
Must pass a standard physical examination that includes, medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, and meet required fitness standards throughout employment under the contract. Must pass pre-employment drug testing and remain drug free for the duration of the contract. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory and stand for period of up to 8 hours per day.
- Blood Pressure
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Word