Robert Half is seeking an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Consumer Products industry. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. If you're looking for work remote and can work a long-term contract / temporary to hire position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of eComm
- Wide ranging experience with account management
- Earlier work involving retail
- Prior experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Well-founded grasp of order entry
- Strong familiarity with Call Center Customer Service
- Practical knowledge of Shipping
- General familiarity with Inventory Tracking
- Experience with Answering Inbound Calls
- Experience with Superior Customer Service
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.