To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Financial Additions, Inc.
- Phone: (972)3838285
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Additions • Austin, TX
Posted 2 months ago
The Senior Accountant reports to the Accounting Manager. This position is responsible for the timely period-end general ledger close, account reconciliations, financial information preparation and reporting. This position also assists with cash management, treasury, and internal and external audits.
Specific job Responsibilities:
- Manage and validate data inputs from widely distributed operations into accounting and operational functions
- Monitor and analyze daily and weekly accounting processes and workflows - both automated and manual
- Maintain and balance general ledger and trial balance by preparing journal entries and performing accurate and timely reconciliation of key accounts
- Assist with all aspects of the monthly, quarterly and yearly close process including coordination and collection of data from external sources
- Preparation of multiple financial statements and supplemental reports at period end
- Responsible for expense and budget variance review and reporting
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial and Sarbanes Oxley audits including preparation of audit schedules and footnotes and working closely with external auditors
- Prepare various financial and operational reports both scheduled and ad hoc
- Assist with cash management and treasury functions including daily banking
- Assist with accounting related projects including software implementations and workflow audits
- Bachelors or higher degree in Accounting - Strong knowledge of GAAP - CPA certification a plus.
- Minimum 5 yrs. of progressive accounting experience
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics SL, Solomon, Great Plains or equivalent accounting packages including FRx Reporting software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills
Required Skills and Qualities:
- Work product must be high quality, accurate and timely
- Have ability to consistently meet deadlines on a timely basis
- Possess the verbal and written communication skills to effectively with co-workers and all levels of management.
- Demonstrate strong time management and organizational skills to manage tasks, projects and prescribed duties.
- Self motivated and able to work and perform independently to complete prescribed duties and assignments
- Restaurant/Retail/Hospitality industry accounting experience
- Public company accounting and reporting experience
- Experience with various tools including Trintech (Reconnect/Close/Certification), Workiva, Cadency, Docuware and Restaurant Magic