ARMED BANK SECURITY OFFICER
$500 bonus after 90 days of employment for qualified candidates!
SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES is the leading protective services provider in North America, and we seek to hire the best in the business. We are currently looking for a security professional to provide ARMED security surveillance for local bank establishments.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
individuals with prior armed security, military, or law enforcement experience
- must have a strong, professional presence and be willing to carry a firearm- msut be able to qualify for Armed license
- Reliable and customer service driven
- Very alert, observant, and detail oriented; must not be distracted by cell phone
PAY: ranges between $14.00 and $16.00 an hour
HOURS: Various schedules; Mon-Sat day shifts
LOCATION: Kansas City, MO
- medical, dental, vision
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth and educational opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
- The ability to effectively utilize excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to withstand physical conditions such as standing or climbing stairs, for prolonged periods of time. Additional physical requirements may include lifting up to 25lbs
- Must be able to analyze a problem and locate the best solution without hesitation.
- Must possess good judgment on all levels but particularly in safety.
- Punctuality is a top priority in the Security field and is non-negotiable.
- Must possess a professional demeanor and maintain it under all circumstances.
- Must be able to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
- Prior military, law enforcement, experience and/or current or past armed security experience highly preferred
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Why Securitas? This is not just a job, it's a career!
prior military or armed security experience, strong customer service skills