Nestled at the base of Vail Mountain, along the banks of Gore Creek, Grand Hyatt Vail is located in the heart of Vail Valley within the Cascade Village neighborhood. Featuring Vail%26rsquo;s premier open-air chairlift directly next to our spacious ski valet and rental shop, Grand Hyatt Vail offers the most convenient access to Vail Mountain, adventure, and respite. From skiing and snowboarding, seasonally inspired resort activities, and luxurious amenities, Grand Hyatt Vail has something for everyone. Enjoy an array of Colorado inspired dining options, comfortable guest rooms and warm hospitality at Vail%26rsquo;s premier ski-in/ski-out resort. Grand Hyatt Vail is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
The Food Truck Attendant's main responsibilities include providing professional service in a fun and inviting atmosphere, prepare all beverage service for guests, prepare and stock all packaged grab-and-go items and assist in upsells, collect guest orders and payments and assist the chef in facilitating the service, abide by all sanitiation and safe food handling regulations, stock coffee and cutlery stations. The rate of pay for this position is %2412.50/hour, plus tips. Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free meals in our colleague cafeteria for every shift worked
- Free parking on-site
- 1 hour of sick pay earned for every 30 hours worked, up to 48 hours/year
- Discounted & Complimentary hotel room nights
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance %26ndash; (Full-Time colleagues)
- Flexible Spending Account (Full-Time colleagues)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- PTO earned based on hours worked, up to 17 days in your first year (Full-Time & Part-Time)
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Annual of Season Ski Pass Bonus
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect %7C Integrity %7C Humility %7C Empathy %7C Creativity %7C Fun
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityQualifications
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays