To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Halloween City Seasonal Assistant Manager
Halloween City • Idaho Falls, ID
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Under the supervision of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager directs associate activity to provide efficient, high quality customer service and achieve retail sales targets. The Assistant Manager trains and motivates staff, while assisting in all areas of store operations and supervision.
- Performs supervisory and administrative duties
- Responsible for opening and closing store procedures
- Delivers exceptional customer service through personal contact with customers
- Responsible for performing GM duties in their absence to include administering job performance documentation to associates
- Assists in supervising, training, developing and coaching all associates
- Assists in staff scheduling
- Reviews all corporate communications and reacts accordingly
- Partners with supervisors or corporate office regarding store issues
- Responsible for ensuring all staffing needs are met including recruiting and interviewing
- Drives store sales and controls expenses
- Uses financial reporting to drive business opportunities
- Assists payroll process and ensures budget is in line with plan
- Responsible for maintaining assigned zone
- Sets and maintains MPP, plan-o-grams and other merchandise directives
- Receives freight per company policy
- Ensures the execution of company data integrity process
- Adheres to and holds associates accountable to all standard operating procedures, policies and Best Methods
- Responsible for cash handling procedures including, but not limited to, preparing and dropping bank deposits
- Authorizes register functions including post voids, returns and discounts
- Complies with corporate Loss Prevention and Human Resources policies and procedures
- Executes corporate Marketing initiatives such as final mile marketing, fundraising and business to business programs
This job description is not all-inclusive. Additional responsibilities will be determined by General Manager, as dictated by store needs.
- Lift, push, and pull 50 lbs.
- Frequent kneeling, bending and stooping
- Climb ladders
- Standing throughout entire shift