To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AmeriPride • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Typical tasks and activities for this job include, but are not limited to the items listed below. Additional duties may be assigned from time to time as needed by management.
- Plans and executes on needed review of fleet operations and delivery efficiencies. Provides needed execution of, research, analysis, reporting, training, and support to drive Fleet and Delivery programs and processes. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Complete delivery analysis and reports as detailed (or schedule) by fleet management.
- Review reports for instances and anomalies in need of attention.
- Monitors trends and reports to management on on-going or reoccurring issues around delivery and fleet operations.
- Conducts ongoing high level and detailed analysis of all Delivery Operations in order to provide management with insightful data on trends around fleet and delivery.
- Identifies outlying and/or clearly unprofitable customers (outside specified radius and /or specified miles from nearest stop, too much time vs. revenue, etc) in a timely manner and ensures information is acted upon with positive business results.
- Assists with the generation and publishing of Scorecarding Delivery Metrics to post quarterly for the company (Delivery as % of Revenue, Customer Profitability, Delivery Miles Driven, etc.).
- Provides data, reporting, and analysis to develop Delivery Route Standards (Avg. stops/day/hour, $/stop, min./stop, $/min, load time, unload time, daily check-in, daily vehicle inspection, etc.) in order to positively adjust business practices and organizational results.
- Teaches basic or critical functions to corporate and field personnel in order to provide users with the skills needed to generate data and manage to it.
- Is recognized company expert on Fleet and Delivery software and reporting package(s). Competes the following activities as needed:
- Actively practice and adhere to honoring the confidentiality of all office, company and employee records. This includes hard copy items and electronic items.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by manager or customer service leadership.
Potential candidates for this job will be sought that have strong indication of capability with the following items.
- Experience and proven abilities with listed job requirements and competencies.
- Proficient PC user intermediate excel
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise with or as a project team member and experience in completing tasks and deliverables in meeting with business objectives
- Effective analytical skill(s) that provide information on project/program tasks outcome and to business users/decision makers.
- Four year degree in business, logistics, or related field
- Two to three years experience in logistics or laundry routing
- Experience working with a wide range of management levels
- Willingness to engage in job training and/or secondary education