2 year contract located in Chandler, AZ
**The top skill sets needed: Minimum 5 solid years SalesForce, 8 years experience in development
- Experience developing mission critical applications in agile environment
- Ability to work effectively with fellow engineers, cross-functional teams and business partners to develop high-quality applications
- 3+ years of experience with agile development methodologies and TDD
- 5+ years of experience working in salesforce.com with full lifecycle implementations
- 5+ years of experience with integrations third party applications
- 2+ years of experience with sales cloud implementation
- 2+ years of experience with Lightning UI
- 3+ years of experience in building custom applications using APEX, Lightning and UI related coding technologies
- 3+ years of experience with source driven development using GIT, ANT & IDE like IntelliJ or VS Code
- 1+ year of experience on Einstein Analytics
- 1+ year of experience on Communities (Partner community is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience on building mobile responsive custom lightning component
- 2+ years of experience on Internationalization
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins, Ansible is highly desirable
- Familiarity with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies, firewall, SAML 2.0, OpenId Connect, OAuth 2.0)
- Certification (401 or platform developer or 501)
- Exposure to designing and building framework or platform
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Security Assertion Markup Language (Saml)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 977205
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile