To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
705 West Battlefield Road
Springfield, MO 65807
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Springfield, MO
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Adaptable? Challenge loving? Fast-paced?
Do you Adapt Well to Change & Have a Positive Attitude? Home Instead Senior Care in Springfield is looking for a steady multi-tasker to join us in our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. This On-Call Coordinator role answers phones and solves issues outside of regular office hours. If you are looking for a positive work-place culture, opportunity for personal and professional growth, and want to be a part of a goal oriented organization this could be the career for you!
Home Instead Senior Care®
On-Call Coordinator Job Description
C & A Senior Home Care, LLC d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
The On-Call Coordinator is expected to work closely with the Office Staff in order to provide the highest quality service to clients.
Reflect the core values of C & A Senior Home Care, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Arrive at the Home Instead Senior Care office Friday afternoon.
- Review weekend schedule with Staffing Coordinator and become aware of any potential trouble spots that might arise over the weekend.
- Work with Staffing Coordinator to have all office calls transferred to a cell phone to be used by the On-Call Coordinator.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using our back office system to schedule and log CAREGiver and client concerns.
- During the weekend, the coordinator’s responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
Answering each incoming call in a friendly, professional, and knowledgeable manner and responding to them as needed. Calls should be answered 24/7. If call is not answered live, must respond within 30 minutes of initial call.
Field new client inquires over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, forward information to office staff (owner) for follow-up.
Communicate with CAREGivers and clients regarding scheduling as changes arise.
Monitor, mediate, and log both client and CAREGiver activity and follow up on CAREGiver assignments and client service.
Take messages and document all calls so office staff can respond if necessary Monday morning. All schedule changes for Monday must be filled thru noon.
- Contact backup person when questions arise about clients or CAREGivers that require input from regular office staff.
- Meet with office staff Monday morning by to pass on any pertinent information from the weekend. Also, to turn in cell phone, tablet computer and drop off log notes.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers
Perform any and all other functions and responsibilities deemed necessary
High school graduation or the equivalent
Three year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
Must possess a valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
This position must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by C & A Senior Home Care, LLC (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
This position must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
This position must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work.
- Ability to establish good working relationships with management, colleagues, clients and CAREGivers.
- Ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively for long periods of time on the telephone.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Ability to perform duties in a professional office setting.
- Knowledge of the senior care industry.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.