To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Needham, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Automotive Finance and Insurance Manager / F & I Manager 5688
EasyCare Recruiting • Needham, MA
Posted 2 months ago
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE & INSURANCE (F&I) MANAGER
Income Based on Experience and Performance and we also offer Full Benefits
We treat the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern.
We are a domestic dealership and looking for a PRO who can give us a minimum $1500 PVR and 1.50 product per delivery. You must have experienced (10 years verifiable automotive finance manager experience). Apply if you think you're that person!
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and provide them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies
- Ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained to improve the profitability of the F&I department
- Seek new lending institutions and maintain good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs
- Understand and comply with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new and used departments
- Create and maintain a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department
- Train and provide the sales team with information on finance and lease programs.
F&I Manager Requirements:
- 10 years verifiable experience as a Finance Manager
- A college degree or equivalent experience in finance is preferred but not required
- Strong background in business, mathematics, marketing and computers
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- High energy is a must; outgoing & aggressive person
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Excellent managerial skills
- History of Stability with verifiable references
- Must be experienced and willing to work hard and work car business hours
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Health and Dental Insurance Benefits
- Family-owned and operated as well as Large Dealer Groups.
- Professional and positive atmosphere
- Very aggressive pay
- 60-80 turns per month
Equal Opportunity Employer. Women & Men and former military are all encouraged to apply. Participating dealer is a drug-free work environment. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. Content of this ad and fulfillment of offers are sole responsibility of participating dealer.
Verifiable References are a MUST. Professional Appearance is a MUST. Experience in Finance is a MUST.