To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hillsboro, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Hillsboro, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Software Engineer - Fortune 500 Company
If you are interested in the position below, please email Monique LaFond (Technical Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the best phone number and date/ time to contact you.
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, has a Software Engineer opportunity with a Fortune 500 company. This contract position is a great opportunity to join a team long term that values continued education and career growth. This opportunity can also offer: technical training, training for certifications, corporate discounts, health benefits, 401K match, and more!
Job Title: Software Engineer
Client: Fortune 500 Company
Location: Portland, Oregon Area
Contract Duration: 6 Months (Potential Extension/ Conversion)
- 3+ years of software development experience in a professional setting
- 3+ years of experience with AWS technologies like Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB, S3, and Kinesis
- Work in a micro services architecture, use domain driven design and implement RESTful services using Node.js
- Experience with NoSQL stores like Dynamo DB
- Continuously integrate, write unit tests, perform static code analysis, create automated integration and performance tests
- Deploy and support services in a distributed/cloud-based environment (CircleCI or Jenkins is a plus)
- Has developed and worked with monitoring tools like New Relic, Splunk, etc.
- DevOps for solutions
- Participating in on-call support for applications
- Work in a highly collaborative environment where you’ll be able to share ideas with other engineers, architects, product managers, and business stakeholders
- Drive foundation work to create highly scalable distributed systems
- Mentor junior developers
- Ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly and lead team with innovative solutions
- Passionate about Agile methodologies – leader in developing acceptance criteria for enabling features and stories
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178