To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Paso, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Replenishment Centre Manager
Cardinal Health • El Paso, TX
Posted 1 day ago
What Sourcing Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Sourcing Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Sourcing function.
The Manager will be responsible for the Global Replenishment Centre (GRC) Operations in El Paso. Deployment Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Global Deployment function. Responsible for materials handling & Global product deployment in a distribution or manufacturing environment. Includes warehousing and fulfillment of materials & products, transportation, inventory mgmt.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Manage GRC Deployment team, including establishment & management of department policies & procedures
- Work directly with the Global Supply Planning team / Regional Supply Chain Directors to resolve operational issues impacting LIFR/ ability to supply
- Develop continuous improvement processes and programs to increase GRC Performance
- Manage employee performance and assist employees in making improvements to their performance through coaching, mentoring and administering performance reviews.
- Recommend, plan and/or implement employee training and skill development activities.
- Manage the outsourced GRC, including establishment & management of department policies & procedures
- Implement/ project manage new requirements or business opportunities within the GRC
- Develop continuous improvement processes and programs along side the GRC partner to increase the GRC Performance
- Work directly with Juarez & External Manufacturers going thru the GRC to maintain a cost efficient / compliant GRC
- Work directly with the Global Trade team to maximize efficiency of our distribution lanes
- GRC Budget owner - manage and maintain annual budgeting process with finance
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Planning management processes preferred
- A team-focused attitude, with strong networking and leadership skills
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to translate analysis into clear initiatives
- Demonstrated experience developing talent and leading / inspiring a team to deliver projects and exceptional results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and propose innovative solutions / approaches.
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's Degree
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, front-line supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.