To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
709 5th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food Service Station Attendant (Part-Time)
Greyhound • Nashville, TN
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Takes customer orders and operates cash registers.
- Performs suggestive selling with customers.
- Accepts customer payments and makes proper change.
- Stocks food service inventories.
- Cooks food or prepares food items following standard formulas/procedures.
- Performs cleaning duties according as specified on shift cleaning checklist
- Balances receipts and payments in personal cash registers.
- Performs other tasks assigned my management.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Experience: None
- Numerical Reasoning
- Active Listening & Oral Expression
- Customer Service Orientation
- Reading, writing, and speaking in English
- Ability to stand/walk 90% of shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform pushing/pulling activities.
- Ability to bend/stoop, squat, and kneel/crouch/crawl
- Ability to climb, reach, and twist
- Flexibility to work on holidays, weekends, and different shifts.
- Able to wear safety equipment (e.g. Apron, goggles, heat resistant gloves, etc.)
- May be required to work 100% indoors in a food service environment, with noise/fumes, machines, cleaning chemicals, tools equipment and work aids.
Job Category: Restaurant - Food Service, Retail