$120000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Director of Supply Chain
Our Client is confidentially looking to add a new position for a Director of Supply Chain to their team. This Director of Supply Chain will report direct to the GM and Controller and work in a partnership with the Director of Customer Service and Operations. This is a large, 110-million-dollar manufacturing company that has doubled in last 5 years. The Director of Supply Chain will have a large team comprised of 1 Purchasing Manager, 2 Purchasing Supervisors and 10 Buyers separated based on commodity. Email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
and see how you become an integral part of this team.
• Developing appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost
• Leading the supply chain team in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Works with Plant warehouse/logistic department on determining and setting up intercompany transfers
• Works directly with Sales to determine most cost-effective distribution solution for finish goods transportation to customers (distributor/retailer/3PL)
• Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital
• Works with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (review and approve all freight terms and agreements)
• Collaborates with Procurement to determine best practice for freight in and freight consolidation.
• Supports proper utilization of ERP system.
• Member of the Operations Staff, responsible to routinely report on department KPIs along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures where necessary
• Proven experience as a Supply Chain Director
• Familiarity with supply chain processes
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, relational databases and ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Outstanding organizational ability
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Third Party Logistics