With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.Job Description
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Sr. Director, Global Talent Acquisition is responsible for designing, developing, executing and measuring global talent acquisition strategies, processes, policies and programs for candidate attraction, external talent sourcing, university/diversity/professional exempt/non-exempt recruiting, and general candidate assessment. Additionally, this role partners closely with hiring managers and HRBPs to develop future-oriented strategic workforce plans, talent sourcing and pipelining strategies that link to succession plans for key roles and critical talent segments. The person who occupies this role has significant leadership and managerial responsibilities to ensure a high-performing recruitment team exists in all regions of the company. This position also is responsible for creating, monitoring and improving global talent acquisition KPIs such as hiring manager satisfaction, quality of hire, time-to-fill, cost and sourcing effectiveness.
- Create and lead global talent acquisition strategies that align attraction, recruitment and assessment resources, processes and plans against organizational needs; validate and continually update talent acquisition strategies and strategic workforce plans by reviewing and participating in the business’ workforce and succession plans
- Partner with all levels of leadership to create talent sourcing and recruitment strategies grounded in a well-informed view of the external talent market; bring proactive, innovative talent intelligence to senior leaders to influence investment in talent scouting and exploratory activities focused on critical segments of the workforce
- Develop, lead and measure a comprehensive diversity attraction strategy that supports all levels of hiring across the enterprise with the goal of increasing diverse representation and driving a more innovative culture at CSL
- Establish and lead a global talent acquisition governance structure that guides global and local talent acquisition decisions, processes and priorities; oversee the localization of talent acquisition processes to ensure the organization is compliant with laws and regulations and appropriate records are maintained
- Design and implement global talent acquisition measures and improvement plans with attention paid to candidate and hiring manager experience, quality of hire outcomes and process efficiencies (e.g. cost, timing)
- Lead a team of talent acquisition professionals and oversee the recruiting activities performed by this global recruiting team; lead and act as the recruiting subject matter expert to determine the optimum approach for organizing recruiting operations
- Determine the need for improving global talent acquisition activities and processes through the use of technology; partner with HRIS and BT to decide and implement appropriate talent acquisition enabling technologies to meet these improvement needs
- Partner with HR leaders to integrate talent acquisition planning processes into workforce and succession plans; measure outcomes through strengthened talent pipelines in critical talent segments
- Partner with global talent development to ensure hiring managers have required skills and resources to actively participate in the recruiting processes and hire quality candidates in a bias-free, efficient/effective manner
- Plan and manage Talent Acquisition budget and resources; manage significant external search partnerships ensuring hiring managers and HRBPs receive high-quality, cost-minded services from these partners
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of business is required.
- Master’s degree preferred in a human resources or business related field
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a for-profit, business environment
- Minimum of 12 years’ experience in talent acquisition
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in leading talent acquisition teams, preferably in a global capacity
- Deep knowledge of recruiting processes, policies, laws and regulations
- Extensive experience and knowledge of external talent sourcing resources, internal/external talent acquisition operating models and global search firms
- Knowledge of talent acquisition technologies for candidate assessment, sourcing, recruitment, process optimization
Human Resources Information System (Hris)