To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irondale, AL
- Kristen Schneider
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Irondale, AL
Posted 1 month ago
ITAC Solutions is assisting a Birmingham client in their search for a Software Developer! In this role, you will be designing, implementing and supporting applications, as well as performing testing. The ideal candidate will have diverse programming skills and be an expert in SQL!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Analyzes, designs, and constructs software solutions to meet client needs
- Analyzes current system for improvements with speed, performance, correcting technical problems, and identifying areas of improvement
- Responsible for execution of unit and integration testing
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition
- Works independently and with a team on various applications, participating in meetings and conference calls as needed with users and internal leadership
- Documents work in appropriate systems
- Back-up other developers as needed, including reviewing code and assisting with multiple projects
- Able to provide good development estimates
- Assist with software builds, release management and deployments
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field OR equivalent work experience considered
- Minimum 4 years of solid, diverse programming experience
- Strong knowledge of working in relational databases
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, multi-tiered solutions, web technologies and standard design patterns
- Skilled in using SQL database and creating/debugging SQL scripts
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle large projects while meeting deadlines and immediate business needs
- Ability to work in a team environment with a strategic thinking mentality
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and communication skills that adhere to standards and best practices