To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Irvine, CA
- Phone: 602.889.0711
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Irvine, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Volt has an opportunity for QA/QC Inspector for client in Irvine, CA.
Volt's Client is an American healthcare company that has a broad range of branded generic pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, and nutrition products.
QA/QC Inspector -IRVINE, CA.
1ST shift: 6AM TO 2:30PM
Pay rate: $13/hr.
- High School degree/GED.
- Previous experience in Quality performing inspection.
- Blueprint reading
- Experience with optical measurement equipment, hand tools, gages, pressure and force gage testing.
- Experience with inspection sampling techniques.
- Good communication and computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required, including weekends
- Knowledge of FDA, GMP, ISO 13485
- Prior medical device component inspection experience
- ASQ CMI certification
This position is Non-Exempt
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Contact Recruiter at (602)889-0711