Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Job
- Inspects the bar prior to opening to ensure
that adequate supplies are available.
- Requests additional supplies as necessary and
stocks the bar.
- Follows set-up procedures.
- Prepares garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks.
- Greets members and guests.
- Mixes, prepares and serve drinks to members and
guests and mixes and prepares drinks ordered by food servers and beverages
- Collects chits and tickets for drinks served.
- Maintains and cleans bar area and equipment.
- Reports complaints to a manager as soon as they
records of liquors, beers, wine, and sundries to ensure bar stock is maintained
at all times.
daily inventory and records indicating drinks in the greatest demand.
and locks up the bar area according to prescribed procedures.
staff meetings including pre-shift (line-up) sessions as required.
follows all laws and club policies and procedures regarding alcoholic beverage
service and informs manager if continued service to a member or guest is in
drinks to members and guests seated at lounge tables in the absence of a
practices beverage and revenue control procedures.
members and guests; invites them to return.
- Completes other appropriate work assignments as requested by supervisors.
Food and Beverage Manager
This job is a civilian position and does not require military service (including commission and enlistment)