Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$17.10 to $19.80 hourly
Are you currently looking for a new position? A company in the Wholesale Distribution industry has partnered with Robert Half to find an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. Become an integral part of a company in the Wholesale Distribution industry as an Accounts Payable Clerk. Located in Thorofare, New Jersey, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term contract opening. In this progressive department, career growth and quick advancement is possible. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be expected to match and batch code invoices, resolve accounts payable issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger, and process checks.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Handle the administrative needs of the Accounting/Finance Department
- Operate full-cycle accounts payable
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Excellent attention to detail
- Accounts Payable experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- 1+ years of experience in an accounts payable role preferred
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Clerical Works
- Accounts Receivable
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles