A family owned business has a full-time position available for a Customer Service Support to work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
URL blocked - click to apply
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of customer orders, ensuring they are completed accurately utilizing UPS Worldship and TMS Programs
- Invoice customer in QuickBooks
- Imitate the return process with customers, interpret issue, determine best possible resolution, and delegate the work required
- Provide shipment tracking information to customers upon request
- Fulfill sample requests and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
- Process customer payments
- Handle all general office duties and offer support to other departments
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; postsecondary education and experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, UPS Worldship, and TMS Programs
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, and able to work through issues and develop solutions
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 04 - 147105 cc
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been a human resource staffing partner for both employers and job seekers in the Northeast Ohio area, delivering the quality and value of a large firm, combined with the personal service of a local company. With six locations, we serve Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Summit, Medina, Geauga, Portage and Ashtabula counties.
We were established in 1987 with the goal of providing quality temporary workers and personalized service to our customers. Innovative strategies for applicant recruiting, screening, testing, training, retention and customer satisfaction have helped us become one of Northeast Ohio’s largest employers.