Company is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Company customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Company offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
Professional Services at Company is not just a P&L; it’s a strategic part of our company that helps drive our growth through the success of our customer base. The Services we deliver are designed to provide guidance, best practices, and help our customers scale their deployments of Company across an enterprise.
Company is looking for a VP of global Professional Services to establish Company as a transformational leader in cloud data management.
The VP of Professional Services will be responsible to:
- Establish the methodologies used by Company, our Customers, and our Partners to successfully deploy Company technologies;
- Refine and roll-out a new project delivery framework across PS and other customer success functions;
- Define, roll-out, and deliver new outcome-based services for customers globally;
- Manage a global team to revenue and margin targets, including direct and subcontracted resources;
- Partner with sales to enable a global sales organization on the value of services, empower the sales organization to set up the Services sale, and provide the technical expertise that makes Services an obvious choice for our customers;
- Implement and manage according to a cadence of accountability around operational and quality metrics;
- Manage enablement of new technologies across the Professional Services organization;
- Continue to develop our Strategic Services offerings;
- Foster a learning culture: hold the team and colleagues accountable in a mutually respectful way and drive continuous improvement;
- Win as a team – and as a company;
- Use Professional Services as a way to understand health/risk in a customer and to drive success either directly with the Services team or in a collaborative fashion by raising risk/opportunity and getting other parts of the organization involved;
- Provide visibility to the Product, R&D, Sales, and Customer Success organizations into customer engagements and activity;
- Support the development of Customer Success subscription offerings that will complement, and in some cases, drive, our Professional Services offerings.
- You share our values of Integrity, Agility, Passion, and Team Spirit. You also have a certain “Je ne sais quoi” that sets you apart from your peers in the industry. In addition to crushing it at your job, perhaps you speak another language (or three), perhaps you’ve done stand up comedy, perhaps you’re a triathlete, perhaps you’ve participated in competitive sports as an adult, or perhaps you’ve been to six of the seven continents… this year. Whatever it is, you aren’t happy just standing still. You realize that real success is only found outside of your comfort zone.;
- You have 10+ years of experience managing global teams and have held P&L responsibility for $50M organizations across multiple theaters.
- You partner extremely well across organizations, can lead well in a decentralized world, and can scale well by empowering strong leaders on your team.
Some Cool Perks with working Here:
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses
- Equity for all full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Employer-matching 401K plan and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Choice of MacBook Air or Windows laptop