Job Classification: Full-Time Regular
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing company located in Vincennes Indiana is looking for a Plant Controller
- Provide financial and analytical support and serve as a key business partner and advisor to the Plant Manager and Plant Staff
- Assist in strategy development in the operation to ensure financial integrity
- Organize financial vision and strategies that are in alignment with the overall strategic direction of the corporation and in compliance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Measure key financial and operational metrics, while monitoring the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Responsible for all internal financial reporting, tax packages, internal controls, and cost accounting
- Prepare all financial reports, trial balance forecasts, profit and expense statements, and other reports supporting cost control
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, Accounting or Finance preferred
- 5+ years of experience in senior level accounting or finance role
- Financial reporting regulation knowledge, including U.S. GAAP
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles