To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise City, ID
- Kathryn Radko
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Boise City, ID
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The payroll analyst will work with and support the human resources and accounting departments. Analyst is responsible for auditing data integrity between HRIS (human resource information system) and Payroll, resolving discrepancies, initiating and managing daily HR/Payroll integrations, and general ledger reconciliation while also serving as backup support to the payroll team and maintaining customer satisfaction by providing a timely response and resolution to payroll service requests. Must have knowledge regarding compliance of federal and state regulations as they relate to payroll taxes, wage and hour laws, and garnishments. The Payroll Analyst must be able to effectively manage priorities with great attention to detail while performing a wide variety of routine record keeping and payroll processing activities, including: Electronic Time Capture, Garnishments, Payroll Taxes, error resolution, control table balancing, reports, and payroll processing schedules. All of which need to be completed, and compliant, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Auditing data integrity between HRIS and Payroll.
- Troubleshooting payroll and system issues.
- Monitor payroll inbox/ticketing systems and respond in a timely manner.
- Serve as point of contact for HR/Payroll system issues.
- Maintain control of payroll records and personnel related matters with confidentiality
- Oversee the accurate and timely preparation, input, analysis and processing of weekly, bi-weekly, and multi-state payroll data, as well as working with appropriate resources to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Prepare weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports as needed.
- Critically review and analyze current payroll, benefits and tax procedures in order to recommend and implement changes leading to best-practice operations.
- Actively communicate with Accounting, HR and Administration teams to review cross-department impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Partner with Benefits to ensure accurate processing of benefits-related deduction and similar payroll-related transactions.
- Generate ad-hoc payroll reports for leadership team and Human Resources as needed.
- Compile information necessary for annual SOX compliance, 401k, Worker's Comp audits and other required audits.
- Partnering with Kronos time and attendance team to ensure systems are set-up and interfacing with payroll system accurately; including experience with union pay with multiple jobs, step progression, shift premium, etc.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1-3 years of payroll experience with a solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws at the federal, state and local levels.
- Understanding of US GAAP revenue recognition rules.
- Multi-state, union payroll experience required.
- Workday and Kronos experience preferred, or other payroll software (Workday, Kronos, QuickBooks, Payroll Mate, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to thrive, and work with others in a team-based, start-up environment.
- Consistently exhibit a sense of urgency in performing duties with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of accuracy, precision, discretion, and confidentiality with strong ethical values.
- Proficiency in Excel required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.