To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anoka, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aegion Corporation • Anoka, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC is looking for an experienced Project Manager to be based in our Minneapolis, MN Area office.
Insituform Technologies USA, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinaryexpense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional 'dig and replace' methods. For more details, visit web address removed>
The Project Manager will effectively plan and control multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain construction project schedules and budgets to ensure projects meet initial estimates. Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Prepare construction estimates and ensure site surveys for estimating are complete and accurate.
- Secure project submittals and critical project documents required by the specifications and/or client
Administer project meetings with operations and subcontractors to make necessary changes to finalize work schedules.
- Review, prepare, and acquire fully executed contracts from customers and subcontractors.
- Contract administration of owner contracts and subcontractor contracts.
- Perform field investigations to assess project quality, crew performance, and adherence to safety requirements.
- Update project management system daily with actual job costs and cost commitments to accurately reflect the financial performance of the projects.
- Accountable for project profit and loss and timely billings and collections from customers to ensure adherence to project accounting guidelines.
- Prepare Performance Metric reports with the analysis of monthly labor hours against forecast and subcontractor analysis (schedule of values) for all projects.
- Responsible for month-end financial reviews, including revenue recognition and job cost review, equipment cost review, project cost management, billing preparation, and operational expense review.
- Effectively manage direct reports.
- Ensure close collaboration with operations and the Business Development team.
- BS degree with a concentration in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field is required; Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of water/wastewater construction or related construction industry experience and management experience is required.
- Experience managing project/portfolio P&L, and Balance Sheet calculations REQUIRED
- Clear understanding of managerial financial information and familiarity with 'percent of cost' accounting systems.
- Experienced and comfortable with collections, contract administration, budgets, forecasting and cost accounting.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and calculate business related metrics.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and JD Edwards is required; familiarity with Primavera Contract Manager and P6 is highly desired.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to motivate and lead a team and collaborate effectively with internal customers.
- Motivated self starter with the proven ablility to take initiative, be an effective leader, and drive results.
- Ability to travel overnight as required.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested