To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Phone: 503-227-3332
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Comm & Service Spec
Volt • Portland, OR
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Client Communications & Service Specialist
Pay rate- $20
5 Month Contract (Through October)
Great opportunity to gain a wide-range of experience in a large Insurance and Financial service provider!
What is in it for you:
- Work in the heart of downtown Portland
- Close to public transportation
- Local company that supports communities where we live and work
- Supportive team environment
- Consistent work schedule- Weekends Off
Key objective for the Role:
- Respond to a wide variety of customer service inquiries via the policy administration 800 line and e-mail alias. Promptly and accurately summarize information about individual disability and ported life products. Provide callers with guidance completing forms, understanding plan provisions and procedures for effecting policy changes.
- Process routine and moderate complexity policy changes including name changes, beneficiary designations and agent of record changes. Ensure work is completed in accordance to internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Support divisional projects as assigned.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible to work Overtime hours if needed
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Express ideas clearly both in written and oral communications, excellent time management skills, problem solving and strong customer service orientation.
- Aptitude for Microsoft Office Suite; developed knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Two to four years' experience in a high-volume customer service, insurance, banking or accounting environment.
- Pre-employment screenings: Drug Screen, Background Check and Education Verification.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics. Or related field or 1 to 2 years equivalent experience.
How to apply: Email Maureen Wehrley at or Liisa Erickson at or call (503) 227-3332.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer