To ensure the health care centers and other entities are clean and well maintained. The Environmental Service Consultant is responsible for maintaining all State, Federal and Pruitt guidelines for the assigned Health Care Centers. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare work schedules, assign times for each health care center on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Ensure the facility adheres to guidelines as put forth by the state, federal and Pruitt Corp.
• Establish required levels of linen, written specifications for all linen items, and specifications for all environmental chemicals in each of the facilities.
• Maintain reporting for all environmental services in the facility.
• Communicate environmental issues and status updates in reporting form to the Administrator, AVP, Executive Director of Environmental Service and to the home office for PruittHealth.
• Develop written procedures for Environmental Service Division.
• Make recommendations to Administrators, AVP, and VP for capital equipment items.
• Participate in a formal, continuing education program and on the job training for the maintenance, Housekeeper and Laundry supervisors.
• Establish and maintain proper procedures for cleaning the facility.
• Ensure all proper maintenance is kept up on facilities equipment.
• Establish and verify all procedures for the laundry division.
• Develop procedures regarding Environmental Service needs in the Health Care Centers and other entities.
• Follow up on audit reports and any request made by the Administrator, AVP VP and Exe. Dir. Of Environmental Services.
• Help to bring a facility in compliance after a green sweep.
• Help address the needs of new facilities and acquisitions in reference to the environmental needs.
• Ensure all Environmental Service staff in a facility operates equipment in an efficient and safe manner, reporting all unsafe condition to the supervisor and Administrator.QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or equivalent. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 2 years’ experience in a physical plant operation.
• 2 years supervisory experience in housekeeping, laundry or maintenance department. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Vocational training in a skilled trade or other related technical training preferred.
• Knowledge of housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance practices.
• Experienced with cleaning materials and laundry chemicals/formulas.
• Knowledge of Federal, state and Pruitt policies and regulations involving fire, safety, and sanitation.
• Knowledge of linen requirement for all units of the facility.
• Ability to train personal with varying skill levels.
• Basic Microsoft office capability.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions correspondence and memos.Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Mar 18, 2020, 7:10:02 AM