Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You're bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
While reporting to the Regional Manager, the Immunology Sales Specialist implements the sales plan by delivering proficient messaging to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the representative will utilize all marketing and promotional materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Identify and develop business relationships with targeted?Health Care providers
* Identify key influencers and achieve designated customer interaction expectations with a focus on top target customers
* Understand and address both business and scientific-oriented needs of healthcare professionals by engaging in meaningful dialog
* Develop and implement plans for territory to meet sales goals established at the territory level
At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
* Bachelor's Degree
* 4+ years of Biotech/Pharmaceutical experience
* 2+ years of relevant market & therapeutic area experience
* Experience in Immunology, biosimilars, injectables or related area preferred
* Proven track record of success and history of successful sales performance
* Strong communication skills, business analytics, and account management skills
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local COVID safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.
- Account Management
- Business Analysis