AMS Practice Management is in search of a Systems Analyst for a premier manufacturer in Wilmington, NC.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the company's primary ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) including setup, deployment, integration, troubleshooting and training.
You will work on continuously aligning systems and processes with organizational needs and ensures existing systems continue to support evolving business requirements. Collaborate with all functional areas to develop processes and identify opportunities for enhancements. Manages projects related to the ERP system and peripheral supporting software packages. Oversees testing and validation of software changes prior to production deployment. Supports reporting and data analytics needs of the organization using available software and reporting tools.Apply Today!Principal Responsibilities:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Analyze existing core business systems and processes to help develop solutions to a variety of business challenges.
- Work on implementations and integrations of ERP functions into the business across all subsidiaries.
- Generate documentation for ERP functionality as well as detailed end-user instructions for specific functions.
- Provide day-to-day support to achieve timely resolution to end-user issues.
- Support EDI document interchanges with new and existing trading partners.
- Research, identify, and report on key areas. Leverage available technologies and data to enhance business reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Identify ways to leverage technology to accelerate efficiencies and growth of the business.
- Collaborate with other departments to address their reporting needs and create new or update existing reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other available reporting tools.
- Complete special assignments and projects as requested.
- Associates Degree and at least 5 years related experience.
- Preferred: SQL Server and relational database experience. Experience with Dynamics NAV (Navision). Knowledge of manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Accounting based knowledge, a must for troubleshooting
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV or comparable ERP system.
- SQL server.
- Experience extracting and using data to support business decisions.
AMS Practice Management is a premier provider of Talent acquisition and consulting services across the Regulated Industry, Manufacturing, and Information Technology (IT) industries.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.