As a Cadet, you will travel via Geekmobile from the precinct to our client's home and assist with the delivery and basic installation of technology products alongside a seasoned Agent. You'll provide our clients service that exceeds expectations by handling appointments with care, asking the right questions to enhance the client experience, and providing prompt follow up of recommendations as well as solutions. This is a great opportunity to build your career with Geek Squad by learning all about our products and services. You will also increase your skills through training and on-the-job opportunities.Key accountabilities:
- Perform a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology
- Phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting and defending client devices
- Provide timely updates to the client and store precincts
- Responsibly manage inventory and Geekmobile maintenance
- Provide feedback and training to store teams as well as assist in store stock repairs
- Support Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- At least 21 years of age
- Have a current, valid driver's license
- No more than a combination of 2 moving violations/at-fault accidents within the past three years
- No DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three years
- Life or maneuver 75 lb. with/without reasonable accommodation and team lift up to 150 lb.
- 6 months Consumer Electronics experience (sales, operations, or technology services)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 102799897
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Best Buy is a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions. The company offers expert service at an unbeatable price more than 1.5 billion times a year to the consumers, small business owners and educators who visit our stores, engage with Geek Squad agents or use BestBuy.com or the Best Buy app. The company has operations in the U.S and Canada, where more than 70 percent of the population lives within 15 minutes of a Best Buy store, as well as in Mexico where Best Buy has a physical and online presence.
View the full profile
As for our workforce, our employees’ knowledge, passion and commitment are recognized through pay, benefits and other rewards that are among the best in the industry, including an industry-leading employee discount on the latest and greatest products.
To learn more about opportunities at Best Buy follow us on twitter @bestbuy_careers and check out our career site http://www.bestbuy-jobs.com/