PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Staff Design Structural Engineer, in Redondo Beach, CA.Summary:
- Designs structural products and components of products.
- Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and technical applications such as CATIA, IDEAS, and Pro Engineer.
- Develops layouts, sketches and blueprints.
- Investigates design factors such as damage tolerance, durability, design allowables and structural modeling.
- Details related structural assemblies, mechanisms, and devices.
- Validates conformity to design standards and specifications. Identifies design errors and other deficiencies, and recommends changes.
- 14 Years with Bachelors in Science; 12 Years with Masters; 9 Years with PhD.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Design Structural Engineer $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)
Structural Equation Modeling
Ptc Creo Elements/Pro