Banquets waithelp are responsible for food and drink service at hotel banquet functions. They ensure that the function space is visually appealing and present the menu offering for the event. This may include linen and table setting, food station design, and beverage service. Other duties include general banquet preparation, room refreshes, and maintaining a sanitary environment. This position offers opportunity for casual conversation, creativity and allows for building of relationships.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
* Refined verbal communication skills.
* Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
* Must be able to provide 2 full days of availability each calendar week
* Casual Banquet employees are required to work a minimum of 125 hours per year.
* TB Clearance required.
- Catering Activity And Reception Organisation