Are you an enterprising, strong Accounting Manager looking for an immediate position? Robert Half is searching for a skilled, eager, and experienced candidate like you to join the expanding team of a progressive company. As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Preferably, you should be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This position gives you a great opportunity to work for a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as the Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for permanent employment that is located in the Dallas, Texas area.
How you will make an impact
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Team up with FP& A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Well-founded grasp of Company Internal Control
- Proven knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Month end closings experience required
- Strong familiarity with general ledger
- Financial statement preparation experience preferred
- Financial statements consolidation experience
- Solid understanding of financial reporting
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Bachelor'Microsoft degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Solid technical skills
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Supervisor and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Supervisor
for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant
- Consolidation (Financial)