$50000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half has partnered with an innovative, growing company in Colorado Springs seeking an Accountant to join their team. The Accountant will be responsible for day-to-day bookkeeping to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation and consolidation, budget vs actual analysis, and cash flow projections. This is an amazing opportunity to join an employee-centric organization that offers flexibility, growth, and autonomy within your role. The Accountant should bring strong analytical skills that excels working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment while contributing to the continued success of the firm. Apply for immediate consideration.
How you will make an impact:
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet
- BA/BS in Accounting or experience in lieu of
- 2+ years of full-cycle accounting experience
- Strong accounts payable and accounts receivable knowledge
- Quality experience with QuickBooks
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Exceptional professionalism
- Remarkable analytical skills
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.