Beacon Hill Associates in Atlanta is working with a nationally recognized healthcare organization to add to their Data Entry team. These positions specialize in ensuring that all healthcare providers are up to standard and capacity to provide care with database monitoring and entry. The ideal candidate for this role is focused, willing to learn and has a passion for data!
- Maintain data entry standards by following data program techniques and procedures
- Reconcile data entries by running queries to expose discrepancies and rectify data
- Ongoing surveillance of all provider licenses to ensure quality assurance and all providers are within legal capacity to provide care
- Verify all data entered by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; conducting cross-system searches to authenticate data entered
- Monitoring provider updates via EPIC and corresponding with IT department to ensure system wide accuracy in regards to GA Dpt. of Health Medicaid requirements
- Streamlining processes in order to restructure work-flow and increase productivity across the department
- Technical data entry experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ year of working, preferably in healthcare setting
- Ability to analyze data/documents rather than just entering data
- Preferred experience with CACTUS and/or Epic
Location: Northeast Atlanta
Employment Type: Contract with possibility to go permanent
For immediate consideration apply below with an updated resume. Qualified applicants will receive a follow up call and email from a recruiter.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries.Â Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visitingÂ URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Data Entry, Medical Records, CACTUS, Epic, reconciling
Data Entry Positions
Excel Spreadsheet Creation
Data Processing Needs