To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Mental Health Center Denver
- Phone: 303-504-6500
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mental Health First Aid Coordinator
Mental Health Center of Denver • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Coordinate and oversee Mental Health First Aid Program including scheduling classes, teaching classes, correspondence with instructors and participants. Assisting with grant coordination and other duties as assigned.
$40,000 - $45,000 annual salary, based on experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Teaching and coordinating MHFA program for Mental Health Center of Denver
- Data entry
- Develop and adapt curriculum using human centered design principles
- Assist at Mental Health Center of Denver events
- Support with grant tracking and submittal
- Must be instructor certified to teach MHFA modules within first six months of employment
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in the behavioral health services field)
- Preferred Instructor Certification and experience in teaching Mental Health First Aid Programs.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work with diverse populations and personalities
- Customer service oriented
- Public speaking and/or comfortable speaking in front of all sizes of groups
- Attention to detail
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT TO BE USED: Computers, calculators, fax machines, copiers, telephone and a variety of other office/clerical equipment.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, the telephone and other office and/or clinical equipment.
WORKING CONDITIONS: May require occasional evening or weekend hours.