Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Marketing Director, House Calls will own responsibility for the development and execution of the consumer marketing strategy (B2C and D2C) for the HouseCalls Business Unit. Key activities include creating and defining the go-to-market strategy, building value propositions, developing branding / positioning strategies, and planning and executing consumer driven campaigns that drive desired consumer behavior / acceptance. This experienced marketing executive will be adept at target persona development, content creation strategies, target modeling, journey mapping, full funnel management, media optimization, creative testing, marketing automation, CRM & data strategies, and lead management strategies. This role will advance the data driven, research-based segmentation and will build and manage agency relationships to execute comprehensive marketing (e.g. campaign, creative, media, etc.) plans.
This role will be laser focused on driving accretive value for the organization. This executive will be adept at understanding how value is created in a heavily matrixed, Fortune 5 organization and will seek ways for Marketing to create, drive and demonstrate significant value.
Outstanding interpersonal skills wil be a critical componet of success in this role. This high profile position will require the Marketing Director to build strong relationships with BU executives up to and including the C-level. This leader will be expected to cultivate the confidence of business leadership by working closely and effectively with the product and operations teams. The ability to quickly establish credibiity, demonstrate value and build trust are a must. Additionally, this exeutive will have responsibility for a growing team and must be able to guide, coach and deploy employees at varying levels to individual and team success. This role reports to the Vice President of Care Services Marketing.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Product marketing campaigns: proactively develop integrated marketing engagement programs that drive consumer behavior while building consumer satisfaction and loyalty
- Consumer marketing target persona development, journey mapping, messaging and positioning and content development. Create and maintain marketing asset framework and architecture and lead the development and management of content including collateral, presentations and videos
- Measure and report key marketing performance indicators. Prepare and communicate executive-level updates with recommendations for improvement and growth
- Identify and recommend opportunities for future growth by deepening understanding of the market, competition, business goals, and portfolio value propositions
- Maintain a deep understanding of product, value-proposition, and business unit readiness for market execution.
- Stand up new marketing models and channels to grow marketing reach, effectiveness and contribution
- Work cross-functionally with internal marketing support teams to identify available marketing levers. Build, execute and measure the success of campaigns
- Act as SME on relevant industry and regulatory marketing standards and guidelines. Ensure marketing materials and programs adhere to established standards and guidelines
- Foster a culture of curiosity, learning, continuous improvement, and innovation. Research, develop and seek opportunities to introduce best practices, tactics and channels to engage customers in new and appealing ways
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years B2B, B2B2C, and DTC marketing experience including target persona and journey mapping, CRM & data strategies, content management, marketing automation, product marketing, digital marketing and end to end campaign management
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated success planning, executing and measuring marketing campaigns, and demonstrated history of generating a strong return on investment in prior campaign work
- Proven ability to thrive in a performance-based marketing environment
- Demonstrated history of using marketing analytics to continuously improve campaigns and ad spend
- Demonstrated solid leadership communication and influencing skills; influencing strategy with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in working cross functionally in a highly matrixed environment
- Track record of effective personnel leadership including talent acquisition, coaching and mentoring
- Proficiency of Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Experience managing multiple programs and projects simultaneously
- Experience working with market research and customer journey mapping
- Prior Healthcare or Financial Services Marketing experience
- Account-based marketing experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $110,200 to $211,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Marketing Director, House Calls B2C, Care Services, Consumer, Marketer, Product, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote