Spencer's for Steaks and Chops
, our upscale Steak House located at the
Hilton Seattle Airport, is looking for a Food and Beverage Manager! Spencer's is one of the finest steakhouses serving the best in prime beef, succulent chops and sensational seafood open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with a wide selection of wines, craft cocktails, and craft beers.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Manager with at least 2 years of Restaurant Supervisory experience. Steakhouse and union experience also a plus!
With 400 well appointed guestrooms, 40,000 square feet of banquet space, and a high-end steakhouse, this property offers an incredible opportunity to be a part of Hilton's culture of excellence, innovation and hospitality!
Reporting to the Director of Food and Beverage, the Food and Beverage Manager with Spencer's is responsible for the direction and supervision of food servers, bartenders, and other staff in reference to schedules, service standards, training, motivation, and safety. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
What are we looking for?
- Monitor product quality and guest satisfaction in Spencer's and In Room Dining. Ensure that food quality is consistent, appealing, and prepared to guest specifications.
- Document inventory forecast usage and monitor supply so that restaurants are stocked with linen, glassware, silverware, china, condiments, in order to provide service.
- Assist in ensuring that restaurant complies with sanitation and safety standards for guests and team members. Check that all equipment is in working order. Visually inspect and take action to ensure that facilities in restaurant look appealing and attractive to guests. Follow up on work orders so repairs and maintenance of facility are completed on a timely basis.
- Participate in marketing efforts of the restaurant - to include social media and other platforms, create innovative menus for our craft cocktail program, survey competition and report food and beverage trends, oversee beverage costs and controls.
- Interact with customers to determine needs, satisfaction and resolve conflicts.Restaurant manager, restaurant supervisor, lead server, assistant restaurant manager, captain, director of food and beverage, outlets manager
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Product Quality Assurance