You will be responsible for preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Crucial components of the role include analytical skills and an ability to handle a challenging, fast-paced work culture. Along with a strong benefits package, this position is well compensated and offers the possibility to advance.
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Account reconciliation experience
- Adeptness in bank reconciliations
- Expertise in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Foundational knowledge in Adjusting Entries
- Adjusting Journal Entries experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles