Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine! JOB SUMMARY:
This role is responsible for managing all aspects of the day to day account management activities for an assigned set of clients within a designated territory of Regional Payors. The incumbent will support the Company in facilitating client satisfaction to sustain existing lines of established business, as well as identify and assist on growth expansion of existing or new lines of business.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide direct and active Client relationship oversight in all ongoing business efforts being provided to the Client, and assure and sustain the ongoing business relationship that qualify as sold business revenue.
2. Actively create key relationships with the Client's business services line owner's as well as other mid-level Managers and Executive level leaders within the Client, and provide Business Reviews as needed to the Client's identified business owner and Client Leadership as requested.
3. Function as the Client advocate while cultivating a customer driven perspective throughout the Company in support of the corporate business objectives.
4. Actively expand the breadth of additional Company products and services by collaborating with the Client Executive and Client Management teams assigned to their respective regional territory or assigned client portfolio.
5. Provide guidance and insights to Client Management, Solution Specialist, Operations and Account Associates to ensure resolution of customer issues and meet customer expressed business objectives and goals.
6. Actively engage and monitor product / program effectiveness and develop processes and client reporting to illustrate the impacts and effectiveness of sales and account management activities in a manner that will positively drive Net Promoter Scores.
7. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across all business / product groups, business development teams and management to enable our client's success and satisfaction with the Company
9. Notify appropriate stakeholders of client issues and complaints and escalate issues accordingly.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
12. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent must be both tactical and strategic in their daily efforts. A successful Client Manager will understand and exceed the expectations of the Client in their partnership with the Company and initiate improvements to better service the client. A Client Manger will be an active partner of the Client Executive(s) engagement activities with a Client and will support existing, expanding and new revenue opportunity management and identification.
Note: This position cannot be performed in Colorado.
- Business Development
- Account Management