If you are an experienced Logistics Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Logistics Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Logistics Analyst will include:
- This position reports to the Global Logistics Manager.
- The primary responsibilities are to identify and implement logistics management projects that result in improved service and lower costs throughout Crouse-Hinds Business.
- This position is responsible for timely implementation and reporting of logistics projects, which will play a critical role in creating an optimized global logistics strategy.
- The Lead Logistics Analyst will participate in developing and executing logistics strategy at Crouse-Hinds facilities.
- Project management of complex logistics initiatives
- Manage project team to achieve desired outcome
- Work directly with representatives from finance to validate project potential
- Develop & distribute reporting documenting project performance
- Partner with Lead Logistics Provider to achieve contracted performance
- Conduct TMS (Transportation Management Systems) training events
- Monitor performance of key industry metrics
- Drive improved utilization of logistics tools and processes
- Assist in identifying and codifying best practices throughout the firm, identifying key areas for further research or direct action to improve logistics.
- Originate cost out opportunities
- Support on-site rapid improvement events
As a Logistics Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience with global project management
- 6-10 years of logistics experience
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship
- PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree
- SAP Experience
- TMS (Transportation Management Systems) implementation experience
- Experience working with/for Lead Logistics Providers
- 3+ years of distribution center experience needed.
As a Logistics Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Logistics Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Complex Problem Solving