We are currently hiring for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in the New London, CT area for one of the largest healthcare companies nationwide. This position will be a huge asset to the company in regards to recruiting and sourcing candidates.
Some job duties include but are not limited to;
* Responsible for development and maintenance of a pipeline of pre-qualified candidates
* Responsible for the entire recruitment process.
* Help develop short and long term staffing goals.
* Screening prospective candidates and following all guidelines while doing so.
* Set up interviews with hiring managers and their teams.
* Must meet staffing objectives in fast-paced, change-oriented environment
* Execute on-campus initiatives (career fairs, networking events, student presentations)
* Screen resumes and interview candidates via telephone. Manage external recruitment process
* Bachelor's degree REQUIRED*
* Minimum 2-3 years of talent acquisition experience.
* Ability to build relationships and partner with internal and external customer's.
* Experience with telephone interviewing.
* Proven research skills using ATS.
* Excellent communication skills Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.