We are currently looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join the team. The person in this role would provide administrative support to multiple executive level personnel.
Some duties include but are not limited to;
- Provide high-level administrative support for multiple high level personnel.
- Manage multiple calendars for high level executives.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Manage extensive travel, including complex itineraries; both domestic and international.
- Take meeting minutes and accurately enter data.
- Handle all expense reporting.
- Provide administrative support for special programs.
- Conduct research and gather background information for projects, meetings, and events as needed.
- Format, keyboard, edit and proofread a variety of material.
- Proofread and edit a variety of material.
- Scanning and faxing documents.
- Gather, compile, organize and manipulate data to create reports or summaries.
Required Education & Experience:
- Six years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent computer skills including well developed knowledge of Windows and Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Outlook (calendar), and PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Epic experience preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Filing, Distribution and upload documentation and letters.
Data entry required.
Scheduling internal meetings with leadership and other senior group, interview candidates, preparing agendas and arranging meetings.
Will perform administrative duties for management level staff.
Responsibilities will also include screening calls, processing paperwork & Memos, booking travel arrangements.
Comfortable with presentation work and coordination of special projects.
Must be able to work under pressure and deadlines.
Editing knowledge and proofreading skills needed.
Excellent computer skills including well developed knowledge of Windows and Microsoft products: Word, Excel, Outlook (calendar), and PowerPoint or equivalent.
Epic experience preferred but not required.
Setting Up Files