To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodland Hills, CA
- Sierra Allen
- Phone: 8186720848
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Partner Support-Customer Service
Aerotek • Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
● Answer phone and email requests within department SLA
● Assist with taking inbound calls from Sales Partners and assist with general questions
● Provide support to Sales Partners via email
● Assist Sales Partners with account maintenance
● Train Sales Partners on new production process
● Educate Sales Partners on new product offerings
● Maintain and improve Partner satisfaction and support levels; respond quickly to customer feedback; develop strong and lasting professional relationships with partners and their staff
● Train Sales Partners on new Sales Partner Portals
● Review and consult partners on, Underwriting, Deployment and other internal teams as necessary to assist with boarding new merchants.
● Responsible to make an established range of decisions, escalating to Manager when necessary and update Manager on a regular basis
● Ability to develop knowledge base of industry trends, products, services, and competitor offerings inclusive of NAB's competitive advantage - strive to be a "payments industry expert"
● Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
● Be up to date on all trainings
● Be in the office during regular hours unless otherwise permitted
● Show appropriate respect to all employees
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.