Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a Houston tradition in patient-centered care, is a multispecialty clinic with 40+ locations and is comprised of more than 800 physicians providing primary and specialty care in a collaborative manner.
With more than 65 different clinical and non-clinical specialties, you can design a career path at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic that allows you to grow your future in a completely new direction.
Assists client departments in identifying and designing opportunities for operational improvement, which can be enabled by, improved systems configuration, deployment, acquisition, or development. Provides project management and direction for system-related projects. Performs configuration changes and system sets to ensure the scope and quality of the product. Responsible for performing advanced triage for diagnosis of the reported system and interface errors, communicating Application Software Maintenance requests, and issuing reports from the KS clinical and business units to the IT staff. Perform various tasks including report writing, programming, analyzing, and preparing system specifications, flow charts, and diagrams to assist in understanding problems and providing solutions; supporting custom applications; and writing appropriate documentation for applications and systems developed.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area or 4 years equivalent work experience
- 4 6 years experience in applicable healthcare or business operations
- Technical aptitude for multiple application points of integration.
- 4 + years of systems experience with development, installation, and support.
- Report writing capability
- Proven communication, presentation, project management, problem-solving, and technical skills are also required.
- Candidates must have the ability to assume more than one role on the team and must have the ability to travel occasionally.
- Valid Texas driver's License
- Master's degree in a related field
- 7 + years experience in applicable healthcare business operations
- Epic systems certification
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Matching 401K
- Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid time off for vacation, sick, and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Medical Education allowance
- Free Parking
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don't choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic strives to provide equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by organizational policy or by federal, state, or local laws unless such distinction is required by law. Kelsey-Seybold is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
- Clinical Works
- Health Care