Amyx is seeking to hire a Jr. Quality Assurance Specialist to work at Headquarters in Reston, VA. The successful candidate will work alongside our Sr. QA Specialist to support internal audits. This position directly reports to the VP, Business Operations.
- Administrative support for the company’s quality Programs (CMMI, ISO)
- Assisting in internal audits
- Reviewing artifacts and supporting documentation
- Assisting in Appraisal preparedness activities
- Provide support to customers and interface with other departments and operatings units as required
- Perform other projects/duties as assigned
- 1+ years of hands on experience in supporting quality programs
- 3+ years of experience related to functional QA tasks
- Detail-oriented, well organized and able to handle multiple tasks
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written skills
- Strong analysis and documentation experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must have a professional demeanor, positive attitude, patience, flexibility and a customer serivce attitude
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor and/or ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Participated in a CMMI Level 3 appraisal (Development or Services)
- Participated in an ISO certification/surveillance audit (9001, 27001 preferred)
Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer.
Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Attention To Detail
Product Quality Assurance