Software Engineer III
7 hours agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aSoftware Engineer IIIopening for our client based in Buffalo, NY.
Duration:6 months, with potential for extension or hire
Pay Rate:Based on experience
You will be part of an agile team where you will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code; ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. We are on a mission to change the way we innovate, architect, and deliver tech products to help the bank modernize the way we work.
Scope of Responsibilities:
You will need to be effective in working autonomously and in teams on high level systems analysis and technical phases of development. The position interacts with senior management, other technology personnel, clients and vendors.
* Spring framework
* Web services and API development
* SOAP, XML, XSL
* REST, SOAP
The successful candidate will have:
* Minimum of an Associate degree and 6 years’ systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years’ higher education and/or work experience
* Worked on multiple projects involving complex systems analysis, design and complete application development
* Experience with Agile Methodology
* Experience in build/deploy automation including technologies like Docker & Kubernetes a plus
* Experience in test automation including Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium a plus
* Must be familiar with industry direction
* An ability to build out products & products enhancements from idea through to launch
* Skills to collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
* A team player mindset with an ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contactTheresa Hillard at
ext. 2108 or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Software Engineer III
. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
* Job Function: Database Management
* Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
* Work Remote: Yes
* Travel: No
- Agile Methodology
- Cucumber (Software)