Supervisor Wanted! No Nights! No Weekends!
$22 per hour and up to start!
The Supervisor - Senior may work in any type of food location on client premises. This individual provides oversight at the direction of management on site to coordinate routine work activities of workers and/or service employees engaged in food operations or services at either larger complex facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities, or other establishments. This individual will provide support to management in the daily oversight of key functions and employees during the normal course of business. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
* Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
* Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
* Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
* Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.
* Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
* Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight duties.
* Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution.
* Promote the development of the foodservice team.
* Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
* Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
* Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
* Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
* Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
* Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
* Maintains key control of operations and responsible for activities to ensure opening, closing, and daily procedures are completed.
* Serves as a working lead supervisor coordinating activities of workers or service employees engaged in food operations or services at larger complex facilities of commercial, health care facility, school, campus, or other establishments.
* May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
* Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
* Maturity of judgment and behavior.Benefits EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be available to all employees).
- Diseases And Disorders
- Food Safety
- Problem Solving
- Restaurant Operation
- Risk Management