To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brecksville, OH 44141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Corporate Recruiter
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. • Brecksville, OH
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Senior Corporate Recruiter will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. The Corporate Recruiter plays a critical role in hiring the best possible individuals and achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.
- High-volume recruiting in a fast-paced environment, adhering to strict deadlines and aggressive hiring goals.
- Work with hiring managers on establishing hiring priorities and developing hiring targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers.
- Create, update and develop job descriptions.
- Conduct regular and consistent follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of requirements.
- Research and recommend new sources for proactive candidate recruiting.
- Post openings to online internet resources or other position-appropriate venues.
- Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct and pre-screen interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods.
- Evaluate job-related knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitude of applicants.
- Schedule interviews and provide timely follow up.
- Collaborate with HR team members to assist in onboarding new employees ensuring a smooth transition.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Be an ambassador of the CrossCountry Mortgage brand
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or another related field.
- Mortgage industry experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of human resources corporate recruiting experience.
- Experience with Jobvite or other Applicant Tracking System(s).
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system from position opening to onboarding.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential documentation and information.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.