Business Development Marketing Lead is responsible for providing business pursuit support for brokers by coordinating and implementing proposal strategies that maximize “wins” and drive continuous improvements to JLL’s pitch and proposal process. The Senior Associate will be responsible for pitch development, RFP responses and client presentations primarily for Agency Leasing, Property Management and Industrial business pursuits.
This position reports into the Director of Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Innovate and drive the creation of new business pitch materials that reflect the brand while addressing specific clients’ needs
• Initiate and lead discussions with internal clients to drive a strategic approach to new business opportunities
• Manage the RFP response/proposal development process; includes assessing requirements, acquiring content from subject matter experts and team members, formulating clear and effective responses and complying with all solicitation requirements
• Drive the presentation development process; includes synthesizing a high volume of stakeholder inputs, defining a story framework, mapping content to key messages and directing data visualization
• Organize, attend and contribute to preparation meetings with partners, principals, senior-level brokerage professionals and subject matter experts to ensure alignment and responsiveness
• Develop proposal content through original writing and the adaption of pre-formulated content
• Develop customized presentation content to support key sales messaging at the new business pursuit level schedule
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and marketing team members against strict deadlines
• Perform advanced document formatting and presentation design
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction to the satisfaction of internal clients
• Ensure strict adherence to quality control methods and department processes required for the production of quality work product and timely delivery of submittals/deliverables
• Maintain an internal best-in-class library of creative marketing materials/approaches
• Track the results of and collect feedback for new business pursuits
• Minimum of 3+ years of directly applicable experience in professional writing, business development or sales strategy
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, and experience in technical writing, English, journalism, or related professional area
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Must have strong knowledge of InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite, require minimum of 1-2 years working experience with InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
• Working knowledge of Weebly, or a similar web-creation tool
• Ability to organize use of time in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to listen in a way that builds and maintains rapport with internal and external clients
• Experience managing the sales pursuit process (i.e., RFPs, presentations)
• Ability to convey thoughts, ideas, recommendations and technical information in a clearly understood and concise manner
• Upholds the highest standards in spelling, grammar, syntax and style
• Hybrid writing style for technical and creative content development
• Strong proofreading/editing skills
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.